2021 Summer Camp Plans
To support increased demand for child care during the summer months, providing that conditions allow, the college will be offering its popular Summer Camp this July and August. We are excited to welcome all our campers and staff back for another fantastic summer.
2021 Information Coming Soon…
- Registration Opens May 3rd at 10:00am
- Note: When registering online, you must pay with Visa or Mastercard
- Having Trouble Registering? If you are unable to connect you can get help here (opens PDF, 51.8kb)
- New Users: Create Account First
- Returning Users: Login to existing portal account using email and password
- Fill in “Parent Information” tab
- Enter child(ren) on ‘Family” tab
- Click “Programs” tab, “View All Camps” to begin registration
Methods of Payment
- Visa or Mastercard (all fees due at time of registration)
- We do not accept American Express
- All registration must take place online.
- Full payment must accompany registration.
- Please ensure all fields are filled out accurately. Incomplete registration forms will not be processed and will be returned.
- Registrations will not be accepted on the Friday before for attendance in the following week.
- Registration fees include a camp T-shirt, extended care, offsite trip, Friday lunch, all activities, crafts and presenters. Campers are responsible for their own lunches/snacks.
- All camps fill on a first come first serve basis.
- Mohawk College Camps reserves the right to cancel a program if the minimum number of participants is not met.
- Wait List: If a camp you wish to register for is Sold Out, please call the Camp Office at 905-575-2062 to be added to our waiting list.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: All requests for cancellations must be made at least 21 days prior to the start of the registered week of camp. All cancellations are subject to a $75 administration fee. NO REFUNDS will be given if less than 21 days’ notice is provided. Changes to a camp registration or dates must be made 5 business days before the registered camp week by contacting the Camp Office. Requests will be accommodated where space is permitted.
Having Trouble Registering Online
Alert new Payment industry standards require a TLS 1.2 connection. If you are unable to connect – get help
If your operating system is older, such as Windows XP, or if your browser is older it may not support the new requirements
If you are up to date please click: Button >> Proceed to registration page