- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! Please visit: https://mohawkcamp.campbrainregistration.com/
- Use the ‘New user sign-up’ section to begin creating your account
- Click the ‘Manage People and Household Information’ button at the bottom of the page and complete the required information
- When complete – click the ‘Back to Home’ button
- Complete the registration by clicking ‘Start Application’ for the 2023 camp season
Methods of Payment:
- Visa or Mastercard
- We do not accept American Express
- New this year you will have the option to spread out your payments. 50% is due at the time of registration plus 2 installments – 25% on April 1st and 25% on May 1st.
- Payment in full is also an option
- All registration must take place online.
- Payment must accompany registration.
- Please ensure all fields are filled out accurately. Incomplete registration forms will not be processed and will be returned.
- Registrations will close on each Monday morning at 10am to be able to process applications for the following week.
- Registration fees include a camp T-shirt, extended care, Friday lunch, all activities, crafts and presenters. Campers are responsible for their own lunches/snacks.
- All camps fill on a first come first serve basis.
- Mohawk College Camps reserves the right to cancel a program if the minimum number of participants is not met.
- Waitlist: If the week that you are looking for shows ‘full’ and has a ‘waitlist available’, click on the week that you would like to be added to the waitlist for. You may add more than one (1) week at a time that has been waitlisted. In waitlist mode – you will not be asked to complete any forms or make payments. If a space in the week becomes available, you will be notified by the camp team and sent a link to register for the week(s).
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: All requests for cancellations must be made at least 21 days prior to the start of the registered week of camp. All cancellations are subject to a $50 administration fee, per camper, per week. NO REFUNDS will be given if less than 21 days’ notice is provided. Changes to a camp registration or dates must be made 5 business days before the registered camp week by contacting the Camp Office. Requests will be accommodated where space is permitted.
Comments are closed.